Dark and Clear Resource Pack 1.18.2 is a simple pack that edits GUI textures to give your Minecraft a darker look and more detail. Numerous options are used with this pack from fonts to clear goods slots to arrow-shaped crosshairs with a dark and clear look. All in all, this pack will improve your gameplay know-how by enhancing color filters.
Dark and Clear Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- make sure you have Optifine installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and keep it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the Resource Packs section, select the Resource Packs folder.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the available packs column. Click to go to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures work in all savegames.
Download links for Dark and Clear resource packs
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.